Tutorial: How to Use GameSir X2 Bluetooth
- Can I use it to play CODM, Fortnite, PUBG Mobile?
For CODM, you can plug & play in iOS, and for playing in Android you need to key mapping through GameSir App.
For Fortnite, you can Plug & Play in both android & iOS.
For PUBG Mobile it needs GameSir App for key mapping.
- What cloud gaming platforms does it support?
Xcloud, Stadia, Vortex, Parsec, Liquidsky, Shadow and so on.
- What games does it support?
Google play games.
All games on cloud gaming platforms.
iOS games (MFi and Apple Arcade): https://www.gamesir.hk/pages/mfi-games-list
Android games: https://www.gamesir.hk/blogs/supported-games-list
- Does it support Android Tablets and iPad?
Yes, it does, but we don't recommend it. Because it Supports devices up to a maximum of 173 mm in length.
- What are the differences between X2 BT and Razer Kishi controller?
Kishi has two versions, wired connection, the retail price is 99USD, X2 Bluetooth is for both Android phone and iPhone, the retail price is 59USD.
- What are the differences between X2 BT and Samsung glap controller?
The Samsung glap controller only supports Android phones, retail price is 99USD, X2 Bluetooth is for both Android phones and iPhones, retail price is 59USD.
- What are the differences between X2 BT and backbone controller?
The backbone controller only supports iOS, retail price is 99USD, X2 Bluetooth is for both Android phone and iPhone, retail price is 59USD.
- Does it support Egg NS Emulator?
No, it doesn’t.
- What are the differences between X2 BT and X2 type C?
X2 Bluetooth mobile controller is a wireless controller, supports Android phone and iPhone, the layout of ABXY buttons is the same as the Xbox controller. The X2 Type-C controller is a wired controller, supports only Android phone, the layout of ABXY buttons is the same as the Nintendo Switch.
- How is it latency?
- What phones does it support? Does it support foldable phones? Does it support tablet?
It supports phones up to 173mm in length, and for G-touch mode, it supports snapdragon CPU Android phones and iOS version 13.4 and lower version Apple phones.
- When do you ship the controller? Do you ship globally? Do I need to pay the freight?
In Apr. Yes, but we can only ship to the following countries:
Europe: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy
North America: United States, Canada
South America: Brazil
Australia: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Free shipping for all.
- Does it support customizable key mapping?
Yes, you can use the GameSir App to customize the buttons for both iOS and Android phones. But it supports snapdragon CPU Android phones and iOS version 13.4 and lower version Apple phones
- Does it still use the Nintendo ABXY layout?
No, Now it's in the Xbox controller layout.
- Does it support phone with case?
Yes, but only thin case.
- Does it have L3 and R3 buttons?
- How to use headphones with it?
It doesn’t support headphones.
- Can it be used with PC?
- How to update firmware?