GameSir G7 Controller Faceplate Design Contest
What's your dream Xbox controller like?
GameSir G7 Controller features swappable paint-friendly faceplates so that you can customize and change the look by a simple swap, bringing more fun and personality to gaming.
We're now launching the GameSir G7 Controller Faceplate Design Contest for everyone. And you could win an Xbox console in the process! We'll also evaluate the grand prize winner's faceplate and consider it for a possibly limited retail release. Enter to win now!
> 1. Participate
> 2. Timeline
> 3. Prizes
> 4. Eligibility
> 5. Judging Process
1. Download the GameSir G7 Controller Faceplate design template
2. Create an original artwork
3. Submit your artwork here
*Limit 3 unique eligible artworks per person
Only 1 file can be sent for each submission. If you want to submit more than 1 artwork, you can use a multi-page PDF.
Entries Open: 0:00am on 30th Nov, 2022 (PST)
Entries Deadline: 11:59pm on 8th Jan, 2023 (PST)
GameSir 1st round Judging: 9th Jan-12th Jan, 2023 (PST)
Public Voting: 13th Jan-31st Jan, 2023 (PST)
Result Announcement: 6th Feb, 2023 (PST)
Grand Prize: Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console (Model of your choice) *1, 1 winner
People’s Choice: $180 value GameSir products at gamesir.hk, 9 winners
*Update: Due to the quantity & quality of artworks received, there are only 20 eligible artworks for the public voting. In this case, the quantity of People’s Choice and Finalist will be changed to 5. Thanks for your attention and understanding!
Finalist: GameSir G7 Controller *1, 20 winners
*Update: Due to the quantity & quality of artworks received, there are only 20 eligible artworks for the public voting. In this case, the quantity of People’s Choice and Finalist will be changed to 14. Thanks for your attention and understanding!
Participation Prize: Anyone who submits can get an exclusive 10%~30% GameSir coupon according to the design effect. Only 1 coupon per person.
1. The artwork must be submitted in .jpg, .png or .pdf format. Max 10Mb per file.
2. The artwork can not be sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic.
3. The artwork must be your original design and cannot contain any copyrighted materials owned by others.
4. We will automatically disqualify any incomplete or illegible artwork and artworks received in excess of the three artwork limit.
5. Judging Process:
All artworks are entered and judged digitally. There are no hard copies. GameSir judges will select 30 artworks for the public voting in the first round. The top 10 most voted artworks will enter the final round. GameSir judges will select the grand prize from them.
Juding is based on three criteria only:
Appeal to gamers (30%)
Reinforcement of GameSir brand (30%)