GameSir G3/G3s Firmware Upgrade Tutorial
This tutorial is only available with G3/G3s.
Disclaimer: Please exactly follow the procedures to have your gamepad updated. GameSir is not responsible for any gamepad damages caused by private operations.
Note: This upgrade only works with G3/G3s with 2.0(A)/2.0(B) or abovefirmware version.
How to check the firmware version?
1. Connect the controller to PC.
2. Open PC's control panel and locate View Devices and Printers.
3. The controller's firmware information will be shown as below in yellow box.
"Update Tool">"update_tools_107", double click "updatetools.exe" (see below).
3. Plug the cable in your computer, hold still L1 on your gamepad, meanwhile, plug the other end of cable to the gamepad.
9. Plug the 2.4G dongle of the gamepad in your computer. Click "1">open "Firmwares">"Dongle">"dongle_dn2405u">click "2". After updating, unplug the dongle.